Deuteronomy 4:1-14 ASV
(1) And now, O Israel, hearken unto the statutes and unto the ordinances, which I teach you, to do them; that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which Jehovah, the God of your fathers, giveth you.
(2) Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish from it, that ye may keep the commandments of Jehovah your God which I command you.
(3) Your eyes have seen what Jehovah did because of Baal-peor; for all the men that followed Baal-peor, Jehovah thy God hath destroyed them from the midst of thee.
(4) But ye that did cleave unto Jehovah your God are alive every one of you this day.
(5) Behold, I have taught you statutes and ordinances, even as Jehovah my God commanded me, that ye should do so in the midst of the land whither ye go in to possess it.
(6) Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and your understanding in the sight of the peoples, that shall hear all these statutes, and say, Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.
(7) For what great nation is there, that hath a god so nigh unto them, as Jehovah our God is whensoever we call upon him?
(8) And what great nation is there, that hath statutes and ordinances so righteous as all this law, which I set before you this day?
(9) Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes saw, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life; but make them known unto thy children and thy children's children;
(10) the day that thou stoodest before Jehovah thy God in Horeb, when Jehovah said unto me, Assemble me the people, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.
(11) And ye came near and stood under the mountain; and the mountain burned with fire unto the heart of heaven, with darkness, cloud, and thick darkness.
(12) And Jehovah spake unto you out of the midst of the fire: ye heard the voice of words, but ye saw no form; only ye heard a voice.
(13) And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even the ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.
(14) And Jehovah commanded me at that time to teach you statutes and ordinances, that ye might do them in the land whither ye go over to possess it.
Deuteronomy 31:24-29 ASV
(24) And it came to pass, when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished,
(25) that Moses commanded the Levites, that bare the ark of the covenant of Jehovah, saying,
(26) Take this book of the law, and put it by the side of the ark of the covenant of Jehovah your God, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
(27) For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against Jehovah; and how much more after my death?
(28) Assemble unto me all the elders of your tribes, and your officers, that I may speak these words in their ears, and call heaven and earth to witness against them.
(29) For I know that after my death ye will utterly corrupt yourselves, and turn aside from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days; because ye will do that which is evil in the sight of Jehovah, to provoke him to anger through the work of your hands.
2 Chronicles 34:14 LITV
(14) And when they brought out the silver brought into the house of Jehovah, Hilkiah the priest found the Book of the Law of Jehovah by the hand of Moses.
Isaiah 2:1-3 LITV
(1) The Word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem:
(2) And it shall be in the last days, the mountain of the house of Jehovah shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow into it.
(3) And many people shall go and say, Come and let us go up to the mount of Jehovah, to the house of the God of Jacob. And He will teach from His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For out of Zion the Law will go forth, and the Word of Jehovah from Jerusalem.
Isaiah 51:4-5 LITV
(4) Hear Me, My people; yea, give ear to Me, My nation. For a law shall go out from Me, and My justice I will make rest as light to peoples.
(5) My righteousness is near; My salvation went out; and My arms shall judge peoples; coastlands shall wait on Me, and they shall hope on My arm.
Micah 4:1-2 LITV
(1) But it shall be in the end of the days, the mountain of the house of Jehovah shall be established on the top of the mountains; and it shall be lifted up from the hills; and peoples shall flow on it.
(2) And many nations shall come and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah, and to the house of the God of Jacob. And He will teach us from His ways, and we will walk in His paths. For the Law shall go forth out of Zion, and the Word of Jehovah from Jerusalem.
Deuteronomy 4:1-2 LITV
(1) And now, Israel, listen to the statutes and to the judgments which I am teaching you to do, so that you may live and go in, and possess the land which Jehovah the God of your fathers is giving to you.
(2) You shall not add to the Word which I command you, nor take from it, to keep the commandments of Jehovah your God which I command you.
Deuteronomy 5:30-33 LITV
(30) Go say to them, Return to your tents.
(31) But as for you, you stand here by Me, and I will speak to you all the commandments and the statutes and the ordinances which you shall teach them, that they may do them in the land which I am giving to them, to possess it.
(32) And you shall be careful to do as Jehovah your God has commanded you; you shall not turn aside to the right or left.
(33) You shall walk in all the ways which Jehovah your God has commanded you, so that you may live, and that good may be to you, and you may prolong your days in the land which you will possess.
Matthew 5:17-20 ASV
(17) Think not that I came to destroy the law or the prophets: I came not to destroy, but to fulfil.
(18) For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass away from the law, till all things be accomplished.
(19) Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
(20) For I say unto you, that except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 ASV
(13) For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, fashioning themselves into apostles of Christ.
(14) And no marvel; for even Satan fashioneth himself into an angel of light.
(15) It is no great thing therefore if his ministers also fashion themselves as ministers of righteousness, whose end shall be according to their works.