Matthew 16:24 ASV
Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man would come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
Acts 1:7-8 ASV
(7) And he said unto them, It is not for you to know times or seasons, which the Father hath set within His own authority.
(8) But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
The Disciples were Jews who were sent out of Jerusalem to take the Torah to the world, that is, to Judaize the world (Micah 4:1-2, Matthew 28:18-20).
If you read Galatians 2:14 without any bias, you can realize that Paul was not disparaging the Judaism of Peter. Paul was telling him that he could not be the pleaser of a particular crowd. Paul himself says that to gain others into the Gospel, he acted according to the vibe of the targeted group, for example, as a Jew with Jews and as a Gentile with Gentiles (1 Corinthians 9:19-27).
Beware of all the disinformation and misinformation out there. What do we do to be a citizen of the Kingdom of God here on earth? The parable of the rich man and Lazarus records the answer (Luke 16:27-31).
Galatians 2:12-14 ASV
(12) For before that certain came from James, he ate with the Gentiles; but when they came, he drew back and separated himself, fearing them that were of the circumcision.
(13) And the rest of the Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that even Barnabas was carried away with their dissimulation.
(14) But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of the gospel, I said unto Cephas before them all, If thou, being a Jew, livest as do the Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, how compellest thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?