Luke 21:20-24 ASV
(20) But when ye see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that her desolation is at hand.
(21) Then let them that are in Judaea flee unto the mountains; and let them that are in the midst of her depart out; and let not them that are in the country enter therein.
(22) For these are days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
(23) Woe unto them that are with child and to them that give suck in those days! for there shall be great distress upon the land, and wrath unto this people.
(24) And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led captive into all the nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.
Leviticus 18:24-30 ASV
(24) Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out from before you;
(25) and the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land vomiteth out her inhabitants.
(26) Ye therefore shall keep my statutes and mine ordinances, and shall not do any of these abominations; neither the home-born, nor the stranger that sojourneth among you;
(27) (for all these abominations have the men of the land done, that were before you, and the land is defiled);
(28) that the land vomit not you out also, when ye defile it, as it vomited out the nation that was before you.
(29) For whosoever shall do any of these abominations, even the souls that do them shall be cut off from among their people.
(30) Therefore shall ye keep my charge, that ye practise not any of these abominable customs, which were practised before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am Jehovah your God.
Jesus rebuked the Disciples when they questioned Him about the restoration of the kingdom of Israel. In Acts 1:7, He told the Disciples that God Father is in charge of that.
He just sent the Disciples to witness the Evangel to the Jews in Israel and then to the nations of the world (Acts1 :8).
Acts 1:6-8 ASV
(6) They therefore, when they were come together, asked him, saying, Lord, dost thou at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?
(7) And he said unto them, It is not for you to know times or seasons, which the Father hath set within His own authority.
(8) But ye shall receive power, when the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be my witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea and Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
Isaiah 65:17 ASV
(17) For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Isaiah 66:22 ASV
(22) For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith Jehovah, so shall your seed and your name remain.
2 Peter 3:13 ASV
(13) But, according to his promise, we look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Revelation 21:1-5 ASV
(1) And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away; and the sea is no more.
(2) And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
(3) And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God:
(4) and he shall wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more; neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain, any more: the first things are passed away.
(5) And he that sitteth on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he saith, Write: for these words are faithful and true.