Daniel 12:1-3 ASV
(1) And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who standeth for the children of thy people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
(2) And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
(3) And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
The biggest obstacle the remnant Jew faced in the days of Jesus was and still will remain to be, giving up the day of atonement and form then turning to Jesus as the actual sacrifice for sin offering in the Temple for the remission of sins once and for all.
The transition was not accepted by all Israel because not all of Israel rushed to the baptism on John the Baptist.
The New Testament says that those who were not baptized rejected Yehoshua (Iesus, Jesus) as the 'I AM' of Exodus 3:13-15.
Ye worship that which ye know not: we worship that which we know; for salvation is from the Jews. John 4:22 ASV
Psalms 68:19-20 ASV
(19) Blessed be the Lord, who daily beareth our burden, Even the God who is our salvation. Selah.
(20) God is unto us a God of deliverances; And unto Jehovah the Lord belongeth escape from death.
Matthew 1:21 ASV
(21) And she shall bring forth a son; and thou shalt call his name JESUS; for it is he that shall save his people from their sins.
Luke 2:11 ASV
(11) for there is born to you this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ the Lord.
Exodus 19:5-6 ASV
(5) Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be mine own possession from among all peoples: for all the earth is mine:
(6) and ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and a holy nation. These are the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
John 3:14-21 ASV
John 3:14-21 ASV
(14) And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up;
(15) that whosoever believeth may in him have eternal life.
(16) For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
(17) For God sent not the Son into the world to judge the world; but that the world should be saved through him.
(18) He that believeth on him is not judged: he that believeth not hath been judged already, because he hath not believed on the name of the only begotten Son of God.
(19) And this is the judgment, that the light is come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil.
(20) For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, and cometh not to the light, lest his works should be reproved.
(21) But he that doeth the truth cometh to the light, that his works may be made manifest, that they have been wrought in God.
Isaiah 45:21 ASV
(21) Declare ye, and bring it forth; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath showed this from ancient time? who hath declared it of old? have not I, Jehovah? and there is no God else besides me, a just God and a Saviour; there is none besides me.
John 8:23-24 ASV
(23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.
(24) I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for except ye believe that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.
Deuteronomy 6:4 ASV
(4) Hear, O Israel: Jehovah our God is one Jehovah:
John 5:39-40 ASV
(39) Ye search the scriptures, because ye think that in them ye have eternal life; and these are they which bear witness of me;
(40) and ye will not come to me, that ye may have life.