Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy; for I Jehovah your God am holy. Leviticus 19:2 ASV
(38) This is he [MOSES] that was in the Church in the wilderness with the angel that spake to him in the Mount Sinai, and with our fathers: who received living oracles to give unto us:
(21) For Moses from generations of old hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the Synagogues every sabbath.
Deuteronomy 4:1-2 ASV
(1) And now, O Israel, hearken unto the statutes and unto the ordinances, which I teach you, to do them; that ye may live, and go in and possess the land which Jehovah, the God of your fathers, giveth you.
(2) Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish from it, that ye may keep the commandments of Jehovah your God which I command you.
Holiness is through the total obedience to all the commandments of Yehoshua Messiah YHWH, according to Matthew 7:21, John 14:15-21, 15:10, based upon Numbers 15:40, Exodus 20:6.
Judaism aims to teach all of us (Isaiah 56:1-8) the will of God Father here on earth to become holy to Yehoshua Messiah YHWH in order to be eligible for the gift of grace of God Father, aided by the Holy Spirit who makes intercession ONLY for the holy ones and not for sinners (Romans 8:27). Yehoshua even before incarnation has been calling on men to become holy so He can save them (Leviticus 19:2).
Numbers 15:37-41 ASV
(37) And Jehovah spake unto Moses, saying,
(38) Speak unto the children of Israel, and bid them that they make them fringes in the borders of their garments throughout their generations, and that they put upon the fringe of each border a cord of blue:
(39) and it shall be unto you for a fringe, that ye may look upon it, and remember all the commandments of Jehovah, and do them; and that ye follow not after your own heart and your own eyes, after which ye use to play the harlot;
(40) that ye may remember and do all my commandments, and be holy unto your God. [Compare Matthew 7:21, John 14:21-23].
(41) I am Jehovah your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am Jehovah your God.
What is fulfilled Judaism? It is the immutable Judaism of the Torah of Moses brought about by Yehoshua (Iesus) Messiah YHWH whose mission was symbolized by the daily shedding of he blood of the animals and the day of atonement (Read the Epistles to the Hebrews in the New Testament for a detailed explanation).
Fulfilled Judaism (Matthew 5:17-18) is called 'the belief or the faith of Jesus' in Galatians 2:15-21 (Acts 26:24-29). It is simply the fulfilment of the shedding of blood for sin-offering in the Law of Moses.
That is, no more are the works of the Law of Moses which were to be performed ONLY in the Temple by the priesthood and no more are their associated sabbaths because YHWH became flesh and fulfilled the shadows of His sufferings in the body of a man to redeem the original sin of all men, which carries the two irrevocable death punishment, which the first death after birth and the second death of all men in the lake of burning fire.
Only the weekly seventh day Sabbath from 4 PM to 4 PM remains and the NEW commandment of remembrance of the last supper on the Wednesday of the Passover.
(26) and when he had found him [Saul or Paul in Acts 13:9], he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that even for a whole year they were gathered together with the church, and taught much people, and that the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.
(28) Agrippa said to Sha'ul, "In this short time, you're trying to convince me to become Messianic [Christian]?"
(16) but if a man suffer as a Christian [Messianic], let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God in this name.
2 Thessalonians 2:3 CJB
(3) Don't let anyone deceive you in any way. For the Day will not come until after the Apostasy has come and the man who separates himself from Torah has been revealed, the one destined for doom.
Revelation 2:9 ASV
I know thy tribulation, and thy poverty (but thou art rich), and the blasphemy of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.
Revelation 3:9 ASV
Behold, I give of the synagogue of Satan, of them that say they are Jews, and they are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
(6) And Moses took half of the blood, and put it in basins; and half of the blood he sprinkled on the altar.
(7) And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that Jehovah hath spoken will we do, and be obedient.
(8) And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant, which Jehovah hath made with you concerning all these words.
(30) for on this day shall atonement be made for you, to cleanse you; from all your sins shall ye be clean before Jehovah.
(31) It is a sabbath of solemn rest unto you, and ye shall afflict your souls; it is a statute for ever.
(15) We being Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, (16) yet knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but through faith in Jesus Christ, even we believed on Christ Jesus, that we might be justified by faith in Christ, and not by the works of the law: because by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
(17) But if, while we sought to be justified in Christ, we ourselves also were found sinners, is Christ a minister of sin? God forbid.
(16) Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of a feast day or a new moon or a sabbath day [Greek text says 'sabbaths' in plural not 'sabbath day'. There were 7 such sabbaths in Moses plus the 7th day Sabbath]:
(17) which are a shadow of the things to come; but the body is Christ's.
(8) And Moses took the blood, and sprinkled it on the people, and said, Behold the blood of the covenant [TESTAMENT], which Jehovah hath made with you concerning all these words.
(27) And he took a cup, and gave thanks, and gave to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
(28) for this is my blood of the covenant [TESTAMENT], which is poured out for many unto remission of sins.
John 10:16 ASV
(16) And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd.
John 10:26-30 ASV
(26) But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep. (27) My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: (28) and I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand. (29) My Father, who hath given them unto me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. (30) I and the Father are one.